Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Streamyx Cool Uni Pack ???

TM is promoting Streamyx Cool Uni Pack in UNITEN on March if nt mistaken.

It is very tempting because u can own a HP Mini 210 powered by Intel Atom N450 processor for free, free Wi-Fi modem, can online in uni using streamyx zone ID (384 kbps) and etc.

Ok... Let's ignore all those free things...
If we sign up with this plan, we can online within so called Streamyx Zone.
(streamyx zone can be detected if wireless is enabled)

BUT WE CAN'T DETECT THE STREAMYX ZONE!!!

Last Saturday I went to PIKOM PC Fair at KLCC, I saw TM Staff then I asked them.
Me : " TM staff is promoting Streamyx Cool Uni Pack in our uni but we can't detect the zone. Why?"

He said :" If you can't detect thats mean you're nt in the Streamyx Zone. "

Me : " Then y ur TM Staff is promoting in our uni?"

He said : " We're just PROMOTING the pack to you."

He ended up asking me to check the zone coverage online and apologize for nt being able to explain in details when I ask more ques... vomit blood ar...

THAT'S MEAN, IF TM STAFF PROMOTING IN UR UNI, IS NT 100% U CAN ONLINE IN UNI WITH THE STREAMYX ZONE ID BCOZ THEY ARE JUZ PROMOTING THE PACK TO US !!!!!!

WT*.... ish la.. so kek sim when hear tat... kns


This pack is nt COOL, it makes ppl HOT.... !!!










No comments: