Din update my blog for ages....hahaha...coz veli lazy.... coz I create tis blog bcoz someone told me tat "rou yi, go create a blog la.. nowadays everyone blog..." den I say ok den... but tat someone din teach me how to customize though tat someone owes say wan2 teach me.... you-know-who-u-r la..... XD
************************
Thief n ALSO MONKEY?????
There's report on somewhere near Cheras, got someone house got rob when those thieves manage to get into the owner house before the auto gate manage to close....
ok... therefore, we need to beware of thieves... n onli get down after the auto gate close....ok la is normal to be aware of thief.....
but now... Aiyoyo... need to watch out for MONKEY.. should I burst out laughing....
Yesterday n today my bro n bro-in-law, Steven, saw a huge monkey somewhere around our house there.... XD... They say the monkey look very very fierce....
The opposite house aunty say it OWES chase ppl.... make me so scare... I keep looking around before I step out to the balcony....
************************
last thurs I went see doctor after my bro n me had our dinner.. coz i really cant stand keep coughing oledi...
I told the doc tat I owes feel veli cold for the last few days but now ok oledi... den he put a thermometer under my tongue... after few mins... he said :" Fever... 38 degree Celcius" .. Tat day I d feel ok coz no feel cold anymore but still fever... den last few days masi fever lo.... XD... my sister have no comment bout me d coz fever kaki oso beh zai den onli thurs go see doc... lolx....
p.s. i update blog d ar... x say i din update again ar... haha =)
No comments:
Post a Comment