I almost fall asleep during the reading paper... lolx...
When writing essay, my brain was empty... no point, no bombastic word... trying hard to form sentences... XD... long time din write essay liao la... my brain are rusting... haha =)
We finish the test at about 1pm den we ( me, jojo, shu hui, linda & shirley ) went to Sunway Pyramid... haha =) having lunch at gasoline...
my mee soup~
~hot jasmine honey tea
Den we shop shop shop till 6 smth onli we left... haha =) I feel so sleepy the whole afternoon bcoz I drink my cough sirup after lunch... den x feel like talking coz batt low d.... lolx...
Dinner at about 10 smth... lolx... eat Roti 2004 + teh-c-suam... lolx... ~ home~
p.s. thank you for answering all the question tat I wish to ask long time ago... I appreciate tat though u are frank... hehe =) thanks for those sweet memories u gave me...
No comments:
Post a Comment